Khamis, 13 Mac 2014

Kembara GD - An Introduction...

Klik sini untuk versi Bahasa Melayu.

My profile picture taken in front of Masjidil Haram while my pilgrimage at season 1434H/2013M.

Assalamualaikum, I am Abdul Hadi As'ad bin Mohamad, also known among my friends, GD. Since I was a little child, I have passion to travel. But, only the years back, especially after I made my pilgrimage (haj), then I have opportunities to explore out of Malaysia. Before that, alhamdulillah (praised to Allah), I had already explored most part of Malaysia. 

Haj Visa for year 1434H/2013M and Saudi Arabia passport stamps for haj season.



After watched web drama Kali Pertama at Tonton Original Movie at Tonton (just to watch actress Hanis Zalikha acting, just in acting not more than that, hehehe), make me decide to create a special blog special in travel, adventure & tour, to share the experiences to friends & viewers. Upgrade the before, which I just make research for my future travel.  


Screen shot from Tonton for webdrama Pertama Kali acted by Anis Zalikha.

So, this blog is my log for most of my journey from the end of February 2014 (for before that time, sorry, I cannot share it but, if I have time, insya Allah (with Allah will), I will share it.. 

Happy reading, have a passion and please give information or opinion, also have free to share this travel blog.

This is my story through my Travel Blog, Kembara GD - Exploring World, Knowing Life...


Klik sini untuk versi Bahasa Melayu.

Tiada ulasan: